ACM Special Interest Group on Electronic Commerce
ACM SIGecom is dedicated to the advancement of electronic commerce, principles and practice. As the leading computing-centric professional organization in the field, SIGecom seeks to promote the informed development of commerce automation technology, employing the best available engineering methods and economic understanding.
The primary activities of ACM SIGecom include the following:
- convening the annual ACM Conference on Economics and Computation,
- giving annual awards for work of outstanding quality in the fields of electronic commerce and economics and computation,
- contributing to the ACM Transactions on Economics and Computation,
- publishing a newsletter, the SIGecom Exchanges, and
- supporting enrichment and dissemination of e-commerce knowledge, through other technical meetings and publications.
The SIGecom officers welcome your suggestions or questions about the SIG.